Century Auction’s 30 year history has allowed us to carefully build a database of over 45,000 qualified buyers across a wide range of industries. Potential buyers receive emails, phone calls, and where applicable, a full-colour brochure with pictures and specifications of the assets for sale. We also reach other potential buyers through online ads, social media, trade journals, newspapers, radio, and our website: www.centuryauctions.com
We offer our clients a variety of selling options to suit your specific business needs:
- STRAIGHT COMMISSION – We can sell your assets on a straight commission basis using a pre-negotiated commission rate.
- NET MINIMUM GUARANTEE – We can provide you with a guarantee minimum sales value, and then we share in the upside above the guarantee threshold.
- CASH – We can purchase your assets outright.
- APPRAISALS & EVALUATIONS – We offer customers a one-stop shop where appraised values are backed with a cash purchase or net minimum guarantee offer. In order to make the most accurate evaluation for you and your company, our knowledgeable staff are accredited with the following associations:
- Canadian Personal Property Appraisers Group
- USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
- Alberta Commissioner of Oaths
- STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION – We can pick-up and transport your equipment to our secure facility.
- REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE – To help you achieve top-dollar values on your assets, we offer the following services where applicable:
- Sandblasting & Painting
- Glass Replacement
- Steam Cleaning
- Interior & Exterior Detailing
- Minor Welding & Tin Work
- Minor Repairs as Required
- AUCTIONEERS – Our Auctioneers are among the finest in North America, guaranteeing you the best results from the sale of your assets. At Century Auctions, we believe in building partnerships with our clients.